Friday 6th December 2013, from 1-5pm
Amnesty International, The Human Rights Action Centre,
17-‐25 New Inn Yard, London, EC2A 3EA
All HVN members are invited to the Hearing Voices Network’s Annual General Meeting. Come along and hear about our work over the past year and about our plans for the upcoming year.
Bring lunch to share from 1 – 1.30pm. Refreshments provided.
Download: AGM Invite
- Update from HVN Trustees
- Meeting other voice-hearers, facilitators & allies
- Get a free ‘welcome pack’ of HVN booklets & information
- New HVN Associate Trainer Programme
- Hearing Voices in Prisons & Secure Settings Project
- Voice Collective: Support for young people who hear, see or sense things other people don’t
- New Mindfulness and Distressing Voices Course
- Regional Round-Up: Come along and tell us about what is happening in your Hearing Voices Group and Local Area!
- Election of Trustees
Would you like to become a Trustee of HVN?
We welcome nominations for new trustees to join the committee, particularly those with lived experience of voices/visions and those with the skills and time necessary to keep an unfunded small charity running effectively. Please send your nominations in to email@example.com. To read more about the legal responsibilities of being a trustee of a UK charity, see: http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/detailed-guidance/trustees-staff-and-volunteers/the-essential-trustee-what-you-need-to-know-cc3/
For more details or to book a place:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 0114 271 8210
All Members Welcome. Waiting List for Non-Members
Or why not become a member? Membership of the Hearing Voices Network means that you will receive a newsletter four times a year; you will be notified of events, conference, meetings etc. We will also support and help anyone wishing to start a new group.
Membership Prices (for 1 calendar year)
|People in Secure Settings||£5||Self-Funded Group||£20|
To join, click on the word or pdf document below. Print off the form and return it, complete with payment if applicable, to our offices