Becky is looking for participants for the following study and has contacted HVN to ask if we would circulate it. If you are interested in taking part or know someone who is, please contact them directly to find out more information. The study is independent to HVN. They have agreed to share the outcome of the research with us, and we will publish it when we are able to.
Have you read any of the following books? If so, we would like to invite you to take part in our research study. We are a research team from Canterbury Christ Church University looking for participants for a study exploring voice-hearers’ experiences of reading narratives about hearing voices contained in the following books:
- Accepting Voices by Marius Romme
- Living with Voices: 50 stories of recovery by Marius Romme and Sandra Escher
- Young People Hearing Voices by Marius Romme and Sandra Escher
- Learning from the Voices in my Head by Eleanor Longden
- Hearing Voices, Living Fully by Claire Bien
- Recovery: An Alien Concept? by Ron Coleman
- Working with Voices II: Victim to Victor by Ron Coleman and Mike Smith
We would like to talk to adults (18+) who identify as hearing voices (currently or in the past) and have read at least half of one of the above books.
If you are interested in taking part in this study or would like some more information, please visit https://tinyurl.com/3bzbrswp or email Becky Donne (lead researcher) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation is completely voluntary and all personal information will be kept confidential.