For people who: hear, see, or feel things; have paranoia, or have unusual experiences such as believing that people are talking to you through the TV
About the Group
- Anyone aged 18 or over and has voices or unusual experiences.
- The group is completely confidential, no one is allowed to talk about the group to people who aren’t in the group.
- We have a friendly, warm and welcoming atmosphere and chat over tea and biscuits.
- The group is informal and has on open door policy, which means you can come and go as you please. You don’t have to take part, you can just listen.
- The group aims to help you understand your experiences and learn ways to cope better. You’ll be able to share experiences and coping strategies, build your confidence and work on your strengths. We’ll also help you find the answer to questions you may have.
- We’re happy for you to bring a friend or family member on your first visit.
Platt Bridge Community Centre (Victoria St) on Tuesdays between 1.00pm and 3.00pm
For more information ring Jan Coyne or Sue McHugh between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday on: 01942 772101 or Ron (service user) 9am-9pm on: 07907333323
We run every Tuesday, so come and see if the group is right for you.
Download: Wigan HVG Flyer