I always felt that the voices were stronger than me. They ran my life. The group has given me the strength I need to stand up to them.
- Around 1 in 5 young people hear voices at some point in their lives.
- Lady GaGa, Carlos Santana, Gandhi, St Joan of Arc, Johnny Vegas and John Frusciante (ex Red Hot Chili Peppers) have all talked about hearing voices.
- In some cultures, hearing voices is seen as a special gift.
- But, sometimes (especially if the voices are critical, overpowering or confusing) they can cause problems.
- No matter how scary the voices or visions are, people can – and do – recover.
This Peer Support Group Is:
Confidential (unless your safety is at immediate risk); Open to different ways of understanding voices & visions; Optional (you can talk about whatever you feel OK with – not just voices & visions); Space for you to feel heard, believed & accepted.
Who Can Come?
The group is open to young people (aged 16-25) who hear voices, see visions or have other unusual sensory experiences.
It is free and open to young people no matter where they live.
How To Join
If you’d like to come along, or just want to find out more about the group, get in touch. You can contact us at: email@example.com or 020 7241 8973.
Download: Group Flyer