Aims of the group
- To talk freely about voices without judgement, along with others who hear voices …
- Share what helps, and what doesn’t, stories and life in general
- Encourage people to find meaning in their voices
- Remove fear and isolation and replace it with knowledge and support
- Talk about how we can live our lives with our voices
All Voice Hearers are welcome
Why not drop in, make some friends over a cuppa’?
To join, just contact Roy or Paul. If they don’t answer, just leave a message and they’ll get back to you.